View Single Post
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 12:34 PM       
I'm flattered you follow my posts so closely. I have to ask, what's your formula for figuring out how good a Saturday morning cartoon is? Anyone who's sitting down with a pen and pad breaking these things down and not getting paid for it is doing it wrong. If you want to talk awards, there was no Emmy for cartoons during the original show's run and the new one has been overlooked I'm sure, not receiving so much as a nomination. I'm sure they've at least gotten nominated for an Annie Award- let me check. WHAT!? No? While successful (and apparently terrible) shows like Family Guy and SpongeBob Squarepants are multiple time winners! Pfft... stupid professional critics and stupider everybody else who watches these shows and buys their merchandise. Thank goodness there are anonymous forum visitors who are hard at work to correct these oversights.

In direct response to your statement: Why aren't the Detroit Lions successful? Because their players and coaches aren't quality.

EDIT: or whatever the Canadian Football League equivalent is. Matter of fact, let's just say that the reason the NFL is more successful than the CFL is because the NFL has higher quality play and players.

EDIT: or whatever the cheese, hockey, or Rush equivalent is.

Last edited by pac-man : Jan 12th, 2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: mistaken about what Canadians give a shit about.