View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:45 AM       
They both seem to be pretty young. Certainly the sister is. What with making a list in the first place (probably not even true, just a way to make her desires seem more real) and drawing god damn hearts all over the place, she doesn't sound older than 14. "V card"? "Titty bang"? It's pretty horrible, actually.

Brothers and sisters doing anything and everything to screw each other over is pretty common. Hiding beer is something I would be angry about if I was the parent, but I can certainly understand why he wanted revenge. It's childish, they are children.

Also, how is grounding an effective punishment nowadays? Take away the internet and their mobile phone, as well as any money you horrible parents are probably giving them. They were only going to stay inside on the internet anyway.

As far as the girl being a horrible person... she probably is. Not because of telling on her brother (pfft, see above: childish/children) but because most young people are. How many males here didn't fantasise about girls in their class and want to do EVERYTHING? The girl was silly enough to write it down, that's all.