View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maniac View Post
I haven't seen it yet, but from the trailers you can really see the infulence from Pan's Labyrinth, which is only in french or spanish and is something up a cult film. If you can track it down, it's about the spanish civil war and has more of that awesome-rific graphical wonderment. I don't even know if it was released in the USA though.
yeah it got a wide release here, so i don't know if it would really count as a "cult" film :/