View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 06:22 PM       
You must be doing something wrong, because I'm seeing all the chapter art when I play. Or am I? I wouldn't know, really.

And I got through Infinity's retarded first level with the automap and the fun factor shot up in an almost straight line. Tycho is a huge douchebag.

I managed to navigate the retarded part in the first one, too, and I am actually enjoying it the most out of the three of them. The stories for all the games are so well written that it feels like I am playing a book. A really good book! Plus, if I'm not mistaken, the corrupted AI logs and shit feels like something I'd find in a scan in Metroid Prime, which I always thought had a really cool storytelling method. This game might or might not have inspired that!

Aaaaaaaaaand for whatever reason I find the floating robot wizard thing's death animation really really satisfying. More enemies in games should phaze out of existance in a static explosion.

Also, I think I missed the Assualt Rifle in 2, because I'm on like level 4 with a pistol and a bunch of automatic rounds, and enemies are coming at me in gigantic groups that take forever to dispatch with that dinky thing.

I think I'm gay for this series, guys. :<