Thread: YOUTUBE
View Single Post
Forum Virgin
MetroidJunkie2007 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 11:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
REALLY THATS ONE OF YOUR VIDEOS I HAD NO IDEA METROIDJUNKIE2007 EVEN THOUGH I SAID IN THE POST YOU QUOTED THAT I AM AWAITING A VIDEO IN WHICH YOU CALL US LOSERS THAT WOULD BE A VERY ODD THING TO SAY IF I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU HUH?

Edit: Seriously though, I don't think anyone here would venture to say that everything on youtube is bad (except maybe Zomboid, but he hates everything ). It's just not very common around here that someone will find it interesting to watch a kid who thinks he's funny complain about OMG H4X0RS while making HILARIOUS hand gestures or a kid pretending to be Jason Vorhees (sans proper mask ) discussing the finer points of Bleach babes. That stuff is a dime a dozen on the internet, and we have a refined taste in our internet crap!
How exactly is it sans proper mask? Just because I didn't feel like spending $175+ on a fiber glass model and found a cheap foam one? As for the "Bleach babes", that question was asked to me, I don't make them up on the god damned spot.