Thread: What Jews Do
View Single Post
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Hmmmm. Dicey. By Jewish law, you are Jewish. But yor genes couldn't care less. It depends which genes were dominant. In eithercase, you may dictate to Phagrow at will, as your half Jewishness is intelectually superior to his mongrel stew in any case.

But be nice about it. He can't help his confusion or his feelings that he is a victim. Those are his birthright. His violet impulses should be gently channeled into productive physical labor, away from puzzling out complex racial interactions and toward a sort of free floating gumption. With help, he could become an efficient day laborer and benefit society. While he will initially resist, he can't help but be happier in the role. It is, after all, in his blood.
I'm not scared of physical labour. I worked in a factory for a few months and the people there were good, honest and unselfish. Just because somebody's intellectually superior, it doesn't mean they're a better person, or that they're interested in the truth. They can be greedy, lying, selfish creeps, and often are.
I find your attitude towards manual workers rather disgusting, butwank.