View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2004, 06:34 PM       
It makes me feel a bit troubled that you're actually following this thread. What is it about it that attracted your attention? So much that you'd post the same thing twice in a row no less. Do you actually expect an answer to your question? The answer is implied if you cared to actually read the thread instead of just cheaply picking insults. Yes I-mockery, I know. So mock me then, if you think I deserve mocking and have otherwise nothing else to add to the conversation. I'll try to play along but don't bore me to tears with lame insinuations of impotence. Woo! I'm impotent! I cannot produce offspring! I've failed the human species as a whole! Stone me to death! What next, you'll tell me I smell? Your mom jokes?

You have a unique gift, royal. You seem like such a useless person, devoid of any redeeming quality, that each time I care to reply to you I feel a little bit more useless myself. In that I've actually engaged in conversation with you there seem to lie some terrible potential for my own cheapening as a human being. You're a walking, talking depression. This will be the last time I ever say anything to you. Go bother someone else with your retarded impotence jokes.