View Single Post
The Ugly Puckling
Graystreet is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM       
She'll be back in 2010 at the latest, as Max talked about, Wasp and Ike Turner are most likely going to be founding members of the Avengers in the 2011 movie (if it happens) tacked on because as Max pointed out, common perception says they didn't exist before the Avengers, and I can't think of one time that Marvel hasn't rebooted/shifted focus to/or changed dramatically to fit their on-screen portrayal of a character that was going to be in a movie. Heck, Secret Invasion seemed like a huge excuse to try to redeem Iron Man to me, sames with Dark Reign.

I bet dollars to donuts that either Bucky goes back to a traditional Captain America costume, or Steve Rogers goes back to being Captain America by the time his movie comes out.

Any who, I honestly didn't know Wasp was dead until I read this comic, Secret Invasion's been a lot harder to follow then most cross-overs for me, so I just read the Secret Invasion - X-Men, it was the best out of the lot from what I saw. Good art, despite his issues with Beast, and it was actually really well-written, had some interesting perspectives on Cyclops's ruthlessness, and how the Skrull would handle such a varied army.