View Single Post
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Straight people are ugly too. People are just ugly in general, they persecute their annointed 'lesser' to make themselves feel dignified. In the same respect, most of your being is a deviation from that aesthetic bit of irony; a manifestation if you will.
Maybe you handled it better than others? Use that as an example for yourself. There's really nothing that needs to be done to fix a situation like that, it will fix itself just by the passage of time. It would seem frivolous to invest any thought or action into it.
Which asks the question: how selfish of a topic is it? You act all dignified like you want to help the cause, but deep inside you just want the world to be a better place for you to fit in.
THIS is the fulcrum upon which this thread rests. Forget "homo" or whatever sexuality. Though there are a lot of societal pressures ... "the greatessssst love of all" ... Whitney Houston and all that tripe ... whatever, fuck all.

I know, easier said than done but, truly, give yourself a break first. Right? :/

I never imagined myself being chicken soup for the soul. I feel the love of Oprah pressing down on me now and it is immense. Preach on, my nubian queen.

Wherever you go, there you are.