View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:31 PM        New I-Mockery Halloween Article Help!
So I had an idea for an article I want to include in our upcoming annual "Two Months of Halloween" season on I-Mockery and I wanted to poll you guys to see what suggestions you had for it.

The article will be called something like "The Scariest Moments in Non-Horror Films" and I think it's self-explanatory. There are plenty of scary horror movie moments, but what about non-horror films that have surprisingly scary moments. Which moments in non-horror films caught you by surprise?

For example: Pee-wee's Big Adventure is a comedy film, but there's no denying that the Large Marge scene was scary as hell back when we were kids. So that's one thing that I'll be including in the article for sure.

So now it's your turn. Tell me what other non-horror films had moments that you thought were scary and I might include them on the list. And yes, you can make as many suggestions as you like.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to keep your suggestion a surprise for everybody else, feel free to send it to me via PM instead of posting it in this thread.

Thanks!