View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
I think somebody got shot a few doors down a while ago. There was this fireworksish sound (which i didn't think was gun shots because it sounded like fireworks) Basically there was like four little fire works explosions and then a bunch of people going WOOOOOoooooOOOOOooo WHISSSTLLLE WHISSSTLLLEEEE and then a couple seconds later three more fireworkshish sounds and then everybody stopped talking.
Also there's always some assholes hanging out downstairs talking up storms cuz they're cool and i heard them go, "DID YOU HEAR tHAT" erRRHHHHHH as their car screeched off.
then a few doors down (where the "shots" came from) we saw them carrying two people out of a house and like 10 people running off down the street and like three or four cars driving off all fast. Also they put the two people in some cars and left;O