View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
Normally I'm inclined to leave well enough alone. Lots of the avenues don't matter because we're here now and just have to get through it. If God gets you through it, great. If being a militant atheist gets you through it, great. Do your thing as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

So I'm ok enough with the creation museum existing, if that's what people who are so inclined want to do with their money and time. I have a science background myself and I'm not inclined, but it's always interesting to see what other people come up with.

I guess if I was a little meaner I could say it's like watching "Kids Say the Darnedest Things", but I hate to be that disrespectful about religion.