Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
You don't know what I believe as I have yet to discuss my opinion. They are biased because they lean towards one side of the argument instead of presenting information without commentary. Not only that but none of them are official sites. They also commonly have information which is completely false. What country are you from? You would have thought that if you made it through university you would understand how to find credible sources and what biased means. Apparently the school system there is failing.Seriously man, this is exactly your problem. You don't actually understand how to look at things without bias. You're probably someone who is devoted to one political party and will never vote for a candidate from a rival party not because they are not the better choice for the job but because they're not part of the party you idolize. You exemplify what is wrong with politics in the United States right now so I wouldn't be surprised if you are American.
I don't know why your getting so upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post

The republicans have already proposed their own version of Cap and Trade that is almost exactly the same as the D's.
Thank you for proving my point.

Quote:
2. Is their movement based around the implementation of a Carbon Tax?

3. Will Wall Street and other parasitical interests be able to speculate on carbon after they pass cap and trade regulations on carbon only? (no other harmful chemicals included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
come on guys, coolies obviously right.
Thanks!