View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:59 AM       
Define "white", Jewsupremacy.

By the way, asshole, do you think that any criticism of Israel is anti-Semitism? I didn't read through your initial post because I don't want to bother with the sea of bullshit you write. Just answer the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
I am deeply hurt by such Anti-Semitism. I would be happy if many white folk would post some positive comments about Jews to negate this viscious attack upon my very character, and by extention the Jewish people.
Its called "sarcasm", dipshit. And to request that someone say something nice about Jews in order to make you feel better is the most asinine thing I've ever heard in my life. Just because someone says something mean to you (which was sarcastic, by the fucking way) doesn't mean that all the Gentiles have to fall all over themselves singing praises of us Jews in order to make you feel better. Get over it.

And I sure as fuck don't consider an attack on your character an attack on the Jewish people. I'm Jewish and I think you are self-rightous, pompous, pedantic little shit. You are an embarrasment.