Thread: Dead or Alive 5
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 09:22 PM       
I am still Brad Wonging it up as good as I used to. I beat the story mode. I wish they would have just made the story mode the same as the last one. I miss unlocking an ending for each character. Anyways, online I am still pretty awesome. People already sent me hate messages for Wonging their shit up. I like to spend a lot of the fight on my back since a lot of people don't know how to fight it. Then when they get too close, I pop up, juggle them a bit, and then lay back down. It's fun stuff. And I'm starting to get back into knowing when to play a hold move or when to use a throw against a blocker. I am so happy DOA is back.

I don't feel that the levels are as deep as part 4. Only a few danger zones and not as much crazyness as part 4, but still great levels. I am thinking of making Gen Fu my second after Wong, but I'm not sure yet. I have to play around with him a little more.