View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2012, 11:09 AM       
I saw George Carlin in 2007. His show was more depressing than funny, I could tell he was going to die soon

I saw Jim Gaffigan, he showed up to this comedy club I was at totally unadvertised. He was testing new material that night, I don't really remember if it was funny or not. The crowd didn't really think it was that funny, something he acknowledged during the show

My mom made me see Mario Cantone with her when i was in high school. I remember it being ok

I saw John Waters do something I guess you could call stand up comedy. It was great, I love John Waters

I saw Patton Oswald host a music awards show thing (I only paid 15 bucks and I was there to see St. Vincent when they were still good). He did old material that night. At one point we were all waiting for the next band to go on, and Patton kind of just stood there awkwardly, saying something like "man, this is weird I don't really know what to say." To help him out I asked him if there was going to be a Ratatolie 2. He said he didn't know.