View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 08:35 AM       
Man Doc Mock is getting popular. Good job on scoring such a badass guest, Mr. Mockery.

I know this is probably against Forum Warrior Code, but..

Not to blow smoke up yer ass or whatever, but it's really cool to see how your comedy has progressed over the years. Cooking with Popinski reeled me in as a fan on I-Mockery's work some years ago, and now the Doc Mock thing showing all the D movies with MST3000 type commentary is one of the funnier shows on the net. It's definitely the best show on The Stream.

I know you've stated a million times that you do the site for free if not much, and I think I remember reading in the past that you've held two jobs in VA all while keeping this sucker up n running. Now your in CA doing this show which is a byproduct of your work that you've put into this site. It's badass to see somebody's hard work ethic pay off. It's also cool/creepy that over the years I've actually have gotten to see that natural progression of your comedy/writing career.

/fgtry