View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM       
Also, I was all kinds of impressed with Miriam Shor as Yitzhak. I think it was the first time I ever saw her not angry.

The thing I really like about Hedwig is that it's got that magical quality where, when you finish, it feels like you've actually been through something. There aren't a lot of works I'm that invested in. I haven't really had an experience like that since the mid nineties when I was doing the rhps thing (because I was a performance under-undergrad and that's what everyone was doing and they needed a redhead). By the time you'd gone all the way through the show it felt like you'd been through some sort of ordeal. Can't quite explain it, just something about it.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 20th, 2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: making mudpies out of whatever I pull out of my brain