View Single Post
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM       
i mean i get paranodi about people stealing my shitty binder in my car, too. cuz ive spent sooo much money stupid cds. i have like atleast 95 in my binder, and i paid for most of them! there might be like 2-3 burned cds and some of my girlfriends cds (i didnt pay for these things) but that's like 80 somthing cds! and that's like atleast $12 a cd unless they were used and even then some are more than that!! and then you have to worry about some stupid kid getting into your car looking for limp bizkit or tupac or hawthorne hights or somthing taking your binder man

but mine looks so shitty, it's really shitty in general. the pages are fucked up and so are the rings. noone would steal it i dont think. i want to buy a new one but if i had a new looking one somone might think it had some brand new gwen stefani and that new the used cd and some tupac and steal it dude. if anyone stole my cds they would throw them out and that would be the worst to see fucking your own cds strewn into the street. i'd cry, man. to shards of fucking joy division and arab on radar. it's like i have an emotional bond with the cds. oh man i love them I MUST BUY MORE