View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
I was pissed there was no Benoit/Hasan match. I actually really wanted to see that.

I realized tonight during the HBK/Orton vs. Brood match how played out the whole FINISHER OUT OF NOWHERE thing is. Where one guy goes for his finisher, the other guy blocks it, but then always does something really retarded and gets the move anyway a few seconds later. It's always bugged me before, but this night especially.
That's how every Orton match ends. They really should just get him off TV for a few months so he can bone up on how to wrestle, and how not to look like a total douchebag.

Tonight's show sucked. Trish beats Molly Holly and Victoria (the only two other female WRESTLERS on the roster) to have a feud with... Christy. And the other dumb Diva Search Loser overreacting to Trish's slap was annoying as all fuck. You know what else is annoying? Christy's whole basis for getting under Trish's skin calling her a slut (speaking of which, why did they totally stop ignoring Trish's relationship with Christian? No explanation on why they're not together anymore, just stopped telling the story). That's worse than when Lita would sit there and listen to Trish insult her about her stupidity of marrying Kane and having his baby, but Lita wouldn't fucking get mad until Trish called her fat. At least Trish had some logical comments that would have legitimately pissed Lita off. But Christy's like "You give blowjobs lol." Buh.

Remember what Victoria had a character? Remember when it was a FUN character? Fuck this booty-shaking and stupid ass song. Her and Molly need something worthwhile to do. Not fucking job to Trish so she can have Christy do something crazy like try and earn that quarter-million she won. It's really fucking sad that all these diva search airheads are given more TV time and more integral roles in the shows, while Molly and Victoria, who can fucking wrestle and be entertaining, are even lucky if they get to show up on Heat that week. PLUS, it looks like we're gonna have Trish vs Christy as Wrestlemania, if this stupid feud doesn't die out soon. And GOD FUCKING DAMMIT IF I SEE THAT RED HEADED SPASTIC CUNT ON WRESTLEMANIA I WILL PERSONALLY SET HER ON FIRE AND INJECT HER ASHES INTO VINCE MCMAHON'S PISSHOLE.

Someone should murder Gail Kim, so I can say "Gail Kim is spinning in her grave right now."

Masters has a good entrance, but he looks like Randy Orton with more muscles. And he sucks. Why did they fucking feed Stevie to him? Stevie should be all over the fucking show every fucking week being TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME BECAUSE HE IS!

That other Diva Search Loser who carries around a microphone and pretends she can speak like a human being needs to fucking go away, too. WHY these girls are supposed to be taken serious, and aren't the butt of every fucking joke, I'll never know. I'd love it if everyone on the fucking roster called them on their stupidity and uselessness.

"Hey... SHAWN MICHEALS! How did you feel about THAT match just now?"

"Well, Maria, I'd tell you, but it's obvious your grasp on the English language isn't strong enough to comprehend the words coming out of my mouth."

*Maria stares blankly into space and smiles, not aware she's just been insulted. Shawn decapitates her in the name of Jesus*

OH HEY IT TURNED OUT TRIPLE H WAS BEHIND ALL THE SMACKDOWN PROMOS AND THE LIMO WHAT A HUGE FUCKING SHOCK! I HATE how everything is spelled out for everyone. If you didn't know Triple H was behind it, trying to avoid having to face Batista, then you shouldn't be watching wrestling. Go watch NASCAR, and allow my wrestling show to maintain some sense of intelligence, please.

Speaking of intelligence, the racist idiots who tell Hassan to "go home" need to go eat some bullets. He was born in the USA. Telling him to go home and chanting USA MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE YOU TARDS. I also HATE that the WWE plays him as a heel. He has no fucking reason to be. EVERYTHING he's said so far has been truthful. Noooooo, but we shouldn't listen to the evil Arab. His skin is brown and he doesn't show blind loyalty to a country that has been shitting on him for the past 3 years. Remember folks: If you have even the SLIGHTEST problem with this country, you need to leave. Because the USA has no flaws whatsoever, and if you say otherwise you are a terrorist.

Hassan's character is an asshole though, and because of that, he is a heel. But if he WASN'T an asshole, it'd just be even more ridiculous to have all these fans booing him. It's the same song and dance they've been doing since the Iron Sheik. It'd have been really, REALLY fucking amazing, if they had made Hassan a face, and the heels were the racist assholes who told him to "go home" and shit like that. This whole thing is vaguely similar when Chris Nowinski had to match wits with Scott Steiner (of all fucking people), and everything Nowinski was saying was ABSOLUTELY VALID, but it was a HEEL'S opinion because it wasn't the standard blind following of the USA's actions with brown noses and big smiles. Get your fucking right-winged politics out of my wrestling show, please. Or at least show me more intelligence when you do it.

While it's no surprise that Batista chose Raw, they at least handled it fairly well the past couple nights, making it look like he'd have a reason to go to Smackdown.