View Single Post
Ooner is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 11:16 AM       
I hated Chloe before but this season she's actually smart and funny and stuff. When she said "I was going to quit anyways" I laughed.

It might just be that this time around she's surrounded by idiots. I hate hate hate the new boss so much. How the Hell would someone so imcompetent end up in charge there?

It's rumored that Tony might be showing up sometime this season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He couldn't really be in the season a lot though, he committed treason, he's probably in jail now. I'm wondering what the big twist is going to be, what the baddies are REALLY up to this season. We've already seen nukes and bioterrorism.

I hate The Terror Family so much. They're just too over the top psycho. I mean, killing the chick even though she didn't know anything? Trying to make the kid do it and then saying how disappointed they were that he didn't murder his girlfriend? They're just trying way too hard to make us hate those people and feel sorry for the poor kid. I bet $5 he kills at least one parent by the end of the day.

The Sec of Defense's poor kid must be insane by now. I guess they forgot about him in his crazyhat in the interrogation room. They'll come in with another suspect in a couple hours and be like... "uh.... whoops"