View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
I guess so.

We manage to drag discussions about baby shit into all the other threads, might as well centralize it

My kid was a holy terror at the Air Force museum the other day, which was odd because she's always behaved herself there before. Lots of diaper changes, lots of emergency bottles, very embarrassing. Dunno what got into her but I was sure people were looking and making their little judgments.

edit: I guess we should begin with what we have. Two years ago, I had identical twin girls. They were premature, and they didn't survive. My mom had premature fraternal twins who didn't survive, and my great aunt had premature twins who didn't survive, so apparently my family doesn't do twins well.

In January I had another daughter, very strong, cooked more than long enough (I had been in labor for 2 weeks when I had her) and doing fine.