View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:10 AM       
I just rented 2 vids. Limitless and The Conspirator, and as a rare treat I enjoyed both

Limitless was a decent flick about a guy who samples this drug that opens up the human mind to 100% functionality. Everything you ever experienced is now accessable, none of this psychic or telekinesis bullcrap that people think would happen if you had 100% brain use. Just good old fashioned firing on all cylinders. He ends up with the bulk of all that is left of the drug. With his ability to comprehend, intake, and plan enhanced exponentially, he soon becomes a wizard of wall street. But soon others covet the drug and problems arise as his supply dwindles. I liked that the ending was not what I was expecting, but not in a dumb Shamalamadingdong way, in more of a clever way where the obvious ending was not where they went.

The Conspirator is a bit of Historical dramatization of the Mary Surratt trial. An interesting flick, with some decent performances. If you dig historical movies, give it a shot.