View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:46 AM       
I fed her hog or horse feed. You don't want to get "starter" feed. And no matter what the person selling you the piggy tells you, the pig will get big. Mine got over 100 pounds even though she was as tall as a medium sized dog. And I actually just had a house and kept her in the house with me a lot of the time. She only went outside to dig around and play. I couldn't potty train her not to go to the bathroom inside, but I did get her to only go in one particular corner, where I put a ferret type corner litter box. So really, I just had a 3 bedroom house and a small to regular size yard and she enjoyed it. Where she's at now, there's a lot more room. I was going up and seeing her every few months until she stopped really responding to my visits since it'd been so long. But they're great pets. They're a whole lot like dogs. Just snortier.