View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
OK, you seem to be harboring this misconception that I'm talking about sending magic nijas into the mountains to kill the bosses.

No, I think you have a totally unrealistic view of how warfare is conducted.

Quote:
Far from it. I'm referring specifically to destroying terror cells in urban enviroments.
Great that makes two of us.

The problem is a lot of this mission is reactionary. The terrorists have to make the first move. SEALs and Deltas simply can't respond in an adequate fashion.
Now where did you get the idea that I was talking about SEALs and Deltas? Please refer back to my "i'm not talking about magic ninjas" comment. If any existing government agency would be responsible for this sort of warfare, I would think it would be the CIA, but most likely it would require a new agency.

Quote:
Quote:
Please recall the question I was responding to was " what would a war on terror look like to you?" If they wanna hole up in a mountain in BFE, we can leave em be or drop 100 megaton bombs on em.
And send in ground troops to confirm the deaths.
Is satellite intel insufficient?

Quote:
Quote:
Frankly, I am unterrorized by a bunch of fanatics in a mountain.
short term memory problems?
Have you been cowering under your bed the past 5 years? I've been living my day to day life exactly the same way as I was before September 11, 2001.

ABC, I'm not resonding to your "points", because you are so comfortable redefining my arguments, so you should be perfectly comfortable making up replies for me. Fuck off.