View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
Today was a monumental day. I actually pissed off a woman for considering her feelings!

This girl and I had been texting each other back and forth rapid-fire style all morning. Check this out and tell me that it isn't crazy woman speak.

(I was giving her a hard time about eating sushi with me tomorrow evening, just playing with her)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl TXT @ 9:59am
Dont act like that i just dont know when they close or when ill get otta hurr. If i get there in time ill tots get sushi wit u
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack TXT @ 10:02am
d: aight. I have to cook tomorrow night too. So sushi may not work, but I'll cross my fingers all today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl TXT @ 10:04am
Youre acting like you miss me or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack TXT @ 10:06am
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss having you around. Nobody likes a liar. It isn't like I all of a sudden stopped thinkin you were cute and fun to be around.
Then nothing. The txting completely stopped. Maybe she went to do something, had class, or had to work? Oh well. An hour passed and I just thought that maybe she had been tied up by something.

A few hours pass and I just kind of think maybe I had over-stepped my bounds by complimenting her or maybe she didn't like it.

So I send this to make sure I didn't make her feel uncomfortable:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack TXT @ 1:10pm
I hope that last text didn't bend you out of shape. I was just paying you a compliment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl TXT @ 2:29pm
You need to get over yourself Mr. Matt...
hahaha what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack
Mmkay. I'll work on that. In the mean time don't insult me again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl
I just dont get why you think im so sensative.... You always talk to me like im being a woman when i haven't even said anything. It just seems kinda rude to me.
Sorry? I was just making sure that I didn't make you feel uncomfortable Always talking to you like you're being a woman? Huh?

So I did what every guy has to do at that moment which is to break it down for 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack
Well in my experience I am use to women being a little sensitive. So I was just making sure you didnt get upset. Sorry. Then you insult me by telling me to get over myself? Good job. I apologize for trying to make sure that you didnt take me wrong. How silly of me.
Looks like I'm eating sushi by myself tomorrow

MAKE SENSE OF THAT