View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
Right, so I got my copy of Deus Ex 3 yesterday and played through the first mission and the Detroit-Hub after that. This is one good game, really. A lot to do, well written, even the german dub is okay so far, Jensenīs VA actually read dialogue, not just lines (still gonna get a UK-360-Version).

Concerning Augmentations, I put most of my praxis (why the strange name, never heard that in english) points into hacking which is a fun little minigame and since thereīs no lockpicking or electronics-bypassing anymore, hacking seems to be WAY more important than in DE1.

At first I was really pissed about the absence of Skills, you know, Low-Tech, Swimming, etc. But it seems like they integrated most of them into the Aug-System and just got rid of the weapon-skills which kinda makes sense, given Jensenīs past, he should know how to handle regular weapons quite well.

The only thing I regret is not picking the Taser in the beginning. The stupid Tranq-Rifle is nice and all but thereīs no fucking ammo for it

All in all, a great experience so far.