View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
I did it on the hardest difficulty, too. If I step out for a second, I'm blown away. Thankfully he was a stupid fuck and walked away as I kept spinning around him using a column. I hit him with the explosive bomb-bag looking thing then used the machine pistol I found there. Then I hit him another time with a concussion grenade and unloaded six shells from the shotgun into him. After that, he started throwing three grenades at a time. I just stepped out of cover to put a few more in him and he went down easy.

Shortly after, my "demo ended."

I was nervous about the game all of the sudden, so I decided to use my internet powers and sample it. It's pretty good and I think I'll end up getting it. :D Even with the fucked bosses.

I'm gonna go back and silently slaughter everyone in the police station. Or walk into the middle of a big room and use my Typhoon. Either way.