View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 10:43 AM       
Racked up 18394 bounty on myself in Siren's Call last night ;> now my KO Blow is fully decked out in level 43 enhancements and i'm starting on Hurl next. (Every 6k bounty you rack up you can trade in for an SO of your choice at the arbiter. It's 3 levels above your current, which is sexcellent because the highest you can buy right now is 40)

PAYBACK'S FORMULA FOR SUPREME JERKINESS
1. Piss someone off
2. Run away and baby slap some NPCs until you have full fury
3. When the person finally finds you and is all HEY WHAT THA over what you did to them previously, kill them in 3 hits with your full fury meter.

Note that you don't have to do #1 after a few applications because you'll have enough bounty to be public enemy #1 for the heroes :<

I have found Hurl absolutely invaluable in PVP now that i've come to terms with the fact that everyone will run from me. Some people just dance around a lot as they fight, too, so I generally start with a KO, queue up the Hurl (because EVERY SINGLE ASSHOLE IN SIRENS HAS A BRIEFCASE FULL OF BREAK FREES), and do short hops after them to guarantee i'll be touching the ground when i'm in range. Then the rock goes whizz bang and i either have KO up or they flop around long enough for me to land a Haymaker.

I also noticed some awesomecross prestiege from fighting the longbow in Siren's, we may have to run there on a more frequent basis; Got 3,310 prestiege from Siren's alone, and most of the time I wasn't even helping out in the hotspots.

Almost a full house last night. Dago, you need to quit your job.

Went around getting some more badges last night too ;< Banished Pantheon now spawn in Potter's Field in Sharkhead, their masks are worth a badge but you have to blow up 200 of them. The problem is that they spawn very seldomly and mostly at night. And Potter's Field really ain't that fucking big.