View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:29 AM       
I agree to some extent.

The problem with the UFC right now is that they have a pretty weak HW division. Brock did not deserve a title shot due to his record (2-1?), but I he has actually become quite a sensation as far being a HW in the UFC. Quick name three HWs you think deserve a title shot (excluding Nog).

The problem with boxing is that boxers generally fight for best dollar. I see more times then not in boxing that a fighter won't go after somebody with a better record or that is a better p4p fighter. Instead they'll fight Hopkins, De La Hoya, Jones Jr., etc. Sure those guys were good 5-10 years ago, but would you consider them the best boxers right now? No. Would you get more PPV buys if you fought them? Yes. The Don Kings have ruined boxing imo.

I think the UFC is good, but it could be a lot better.

For PPVs I would like to see more fights and less filler.

A Tourney wouldn't be bad once a year, would it?

Be fair with fighters and their records, don't go off and use somebody popular just to help get more PPV buys (ie Brock Lessnar, Forrest Gump).

Fire Mike Goldberg.

Put a leash/muzzle on Dana White. The president of such a huge orginazation should show more professionalism.

To be the champ you have to BEAT the champ. Split decisions go to the current champ.

Give MattJack tons of money for this gem just posted.