View Single Post
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
"Deck The Halls" with Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick. It will make you want to vomit anal blood.
I remember having to sit through the previews for that movie when I had Comcast Digital Cable. Whenever I would try to get some On Demand TV going, it would play and it was one of those trailers that would always reveal the entire premise of the movie. Somehow the 'I'm the king of Christmas around here/no you're not, I am/no, I am' plot just made me wish that the movie would end with some crazed nerd finding an AK-47 and blowing apart the whole town, leaving Devito and Broderick dying of gaping stomach wounds.

Seriously, does Matthew Broderick even care anymore? The way his career has gone in regards to movies, I would think he would reach Steve Guttenberg levels of desperation to go back to his glory days. Devito, on the other hand, has no conscience. This is the man who was either doomed to sell used cars and live as a fifty year old virgin or do shitbombs like Junior and Twins.

Speaking of which, does anybody remember Junior? I caught a few minutes of it on cable and I realized that I hated it as much as I did when I just heard of it.