View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM       
When I first saw the name of this thread I already knew what my reply to it would be. But after posting I decided to actually read the thing ronnie copy/pasted. It's impossible for somebody to say this:

Quote:
A typical reaction came from one of our key staff I'll call Abdul. He has a degree in English literature, is in his mid-30s, served in the Iraqi Army during the Iraq-Iran War, has a side business in women's cosmetics,
And keep a straight face. Or how about this gem:

Quote:
Well, actually, sir, to be quite honest with you, we think that it represents a small dot on a large piece of paper. We know that the hearts of almost all Americans are good and they do so much good for our people.
This is comedy gold. Somewhat understated but nonetheless. I love the subserviant tone most of all. I seriously cannot find a single joke to make that would somehow make this seem more rediculous than it already is.

And the funniest thing is that, Ronnie for one, is convinced that because someone's imaginary lover named Abdul says that,to be quite honest he thinks that the issue at hand was mishandled, this must mean that IRAQI'S RE NOT SO UPSET OVER PRISONER ABUSE

Quote:
But Abdul is right.