Thread: Heavy metal
View Single Post
Forum Virgin
ozzyrulz777 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 12:44 AM       
I listen to all types of metal and hardcore. Some of my faves are Bleeding Through, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Atreyu, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Trivium, Slipknot, Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Avenged Sevenfold, Protest The Hero, Children Of Bodom, Sinergy, Alice Cooper, Venom, At All Cost, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Lizzy Borden, Into Eternity, Escape The Fate, Light This City, Destroy Destroy Destroy, Pantera, Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, Shadows Fall, Angtoria, Beneath The Sky, S.O.D., M.O.D., W.A.S.P., Bloodlined Calligraphy, Psychostick, HORSE The Band, Bullet For My Valentine, Mudvayne, Cardiac Arrest, Human Artifacts, Lividity, Vital Remains, Sikfuk, Sexcrement, Ghoul, Halloween, Five Finger Death Punch, Denial Fiend, Divine Heresy, GWAR, Impetigo, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Massacre, Mindless Self Indulgence, Mendeed, Napalm Death, Oblige, Blood Freak, Cannibal Corpse, Dethklok, Engorged, Dokken, F.K.U., Frightmare, Impaled, Jack Off Jill, Macabre, Massacre, Municipal Waste, Rigor Mortis, Sexcrement, Deceased, Exhumed, Green Jelly, Toxic Holocaust and many more.