Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 07:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Do you know what a peregrinator is?
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
What are you top favorite bands / artists other than Bad Religion?
There are a lot of bands / artists I love, so I can't say for sure which are the top favorites, but here are some of the ones I listen to: Faith No More, King Missile, Queensryche (only material from "Promised Land" and older), Weird Al Yankovic, Cake, Weezer (blue album will always be their masterpiece), Billy Joel, Helmet, Cynic, The Ramones, Leeni, Nine Inch Nails, Aghora, Minibosses, Lush, Megadeth ("Rust in Peace" is the greatest thrash album ever if you ask me), Babes in Toyland, Opeth, Tomahawk, Day Without Dawn, Fear Factory, Morphine, Tom Petty, assorted classical music composers, Squirrel Nut Zippers, and The Cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You may have been asked this before, but what program do you use for your gifs?
I optimize them in Photoshop and then animate them in a program called "Gif Animator" - shocking, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindhouseCinema View Post
I've always wondered what kind of camera you use to take photos of things with? Wait... should that sentence have ended with a question mark. I'm confused.
We currently have three different cameras. Most of the photos on the site were taken using a Panasonic DMC-FZ20 with a Lumix lens. It's a fantastic camera and excellent in low-light situations (such as those horror mazes I give tours of sometimes).

We also have a small Casio EX-Z850. This camera is one I keep in my pocket at all times in case there's something I want to snap a photo of while I'm out running errands or whatever. It's been a very reliable little camera and takes pretty good photos for something that size and I've used it extensively for blog posts and Facebook & Twitter posts.

Most recently, we purchased a Nikon D5000 SLR camera with both a wide lens and a zoom lens. This is by far the best of our three cameras and the photos it takes are absolutely phenomenal, and both lenses have come in really handy for various projects. I've been using it for most of the recent articles on I-Mockery (except for any haunted maze photos). It's also been great for taking fantastic video footage, as I used it exclusively for the Remote Control Zombie video, the Count Pop Halloween 2010 dance video and others.

Three different cameras, three different brands... but they all serve their purpose nicely.