View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:49 AM       
oh my stars and garters, i go to sleep and thrasho made a post. hmm...

so for five years you managed to survive and you just recently turned into a broke up piece of shit with no money, no insurance, no car, and no life? i bet your story is very moving.

as for fucking nancy, says more about you than me kid. i was married to that pig and i would not even fuck her. you should really go get checked out. health clinics are free

but i can understand fucking a pig from time to time.

24 or so years ago (a prequel):

now at this point in my life i was fifteen and i decided to run away from home. i had wandered for a very long time, but like the great Bob Seger said "my step was quick and light" and eventually my dainty little steps led me to an old school gas station.

back in those days a few gas stations were still privately owned and this was a very shitty one. i went into the bathroom to take a shit, and just as i got down to business i heard a female voice:

"put your dick in the hole, and i will fuck you!"

i was very afraid, but i was fifteen and horny. i put my dick in the hole, and there was some grunting, and a lot of pressure on my gigantic cock, but nothing happened. i pulled out, and the voice said " put some shit on the end to lube it up"

i obliged, and felt shit and all slide into a dry, uncomfortable vagina. as with most young men, i finished fast i washed my dick in the sink, and went on with my life.

one day i when i was in the Marines i was at the Piggly Wiggly in north carolina returning a bag of dog food that was filled with roaches (the south is so fucked up) when i saw a big fat pig of a woman with the most Jimmy looking tard of a kid. she was crying. stuck in the customer service line with her i had no choice but to stand there and listen to that little tard say "meme meme meme meme" over and over and watch his fat mama cry.

"he is your baby" the lady said. and i recognized that voice, it made me think of fish, shit, and shame. "doctors say he got some of that shit in his brain and wont never be right."

i looked at the lady, then at the kid. and laughed. i gave her the bag of dogfood so that she had something to feed her little turd baby. she gave me her address so that i could keep track of the little fucker if i wanted, i did not but sometimes i would send her used toilet paper or pictures of my nuts just to be clear of how much i hated her and the child.

she called him thrasho, and of all the sadness and shame i would feel in life the fact i fucked a fat pig through a hole with shit on my dick and made a shit brained mutant freak was my greatest shame.

please feel sorry for me, because this is the only reason i do.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.