View Single Post

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 11:03 AM       
Your right about N. Korea, they probably arent much of a threat in a practical sense. I was simply trying to breakdown one of the key arguments of the warmongers. If your going to chase after Iraq, and your not even sure what they have, you have to chase down N. Korea too.

By raising a stink about one dictator, and doing nothing about the other, in my view, the Bush administration has shown that they do not have the moral justification for this war, and are only in it "for the oil".

They say that N. Korea is better dealt with by diplomacy. I think thats great. But there has been absolutely no energy displayed by the bush administration in dealing with N. korea. G.W. bitches and cries and screams and throws temper tantrums about killing saddam NOW, but hasnt adressed N. Korea with any more than a passing interest. His motives are written all over his actions, and I dont agree with those motive.

Iraq should be very near the mottom of the list right now when it comes to major threats, and that in my opinion makes invading their country a low priority as well.

Convince N. Korea to cool it, then maybe it will be time for Iraq.

Then again, maybe that whole terrorist thingy might be a higher priority than Iraq too.

5!
:/