View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
Two things you guys! I had the same sentiment and open mindedness that Willie explained but I have beaten off of that path way too long ago! I don't know if I'll get back to that!

I also have the same sentiment as esuolhim towards people who go all out or even slightly model themselves after their culture. But I've never even talked to them! I even hate it when people wear only t-shirts, or even hats, with band names!

Mother fucker, I don't know if this is the worst irony or the funniest shit I've seen all week.

But yeah, I do have to say Moby is terrible as I liked him in my teenage years and when I listen to him now, the only thoughts that come to mind is the hope that I don't make a sad drama romantic story in my head from the ambience and cry like a little bitch.

Portishead. I remember liking their song sour times. Their other stuff, I haven't given much time! I'm gonna do that! After Honky Dory!

Also Willie. Introducing your teenager to ICP is literally the procedure to commit an abortion past the legal trimester. ( :*DE

Thanks guys! Now I have something to actually do!