View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 04:21 PM       

So yeah, this stuff was all on a cart at Five Below for 25c a pop so I got a mess of it.

Here's the Vampire Hair that Foy's didn't have. The package said this is "Wild Berry" flavor.

The texture was a little freakier than I remembered with the Werewolf Fur. Less "cotton candy" and way more "fibreglass insulation". It was so fine-spun that when you went for a pinch of it, your fingers got the sensation of pinching through cornstarch or talcum powder that gave a little crunch and then no resistance at all. Regardless, since I hate Green Apple in all its forms, Vampire Hair's Wild Berry was a definite improvement on the counterpart. Sort of half Blue Raspberry and half Assorted Fruit Tums.

The pop rocks were not quite as potent, which was a disappointment.

Then we've got these fork-eyeball things called "Forkz", also made by bandai:

They come in various colors, but the gist of it is that there's a roughly eyeball-like lollipop impaled on a black plastic fork. I was unimpressed, but Mr. Kitsa called them "unnerving". The flavor was your standard generic corn syrup lollipop flavor, with a hint of whatever flavor the iris was supposed to be (this one was Green Apple, of course).

So that's the Bandai collection as I know it.