Thread: Board games
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
Wow Rebound takes me back. Made me remember me of some other old school games I played as a youngin'.

Pathfinder. It was kind of like battleship, but with mazes instead of boats.

Dark Tower. A pretty neat electronic board game where you took your turn off of the tower and it would tell you what happened to your band of warriors each turn.

Crossbows and Catapults (parents hated this one) you used mini crossbows and catapults to fire hard plastic ammo at each others castles. The one to get an ammo piece into the center tile of their opponent's castle first won.

Dungeon. TSR made a fantasy board game back in the day, simple to follow rules but with some balance issues between character goals.

Last edited by Pentegarn : Oct 15th, 2009 at 06:03 PM.