View Single Post
Scruffy drunken Brit
Fat Ugly Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:57 AM       
I didn't have any trouble controlling the squad. The Mako takes some getting used to, and the fact that when you're going on a rampage and killing guys and have no earthly idea that your item count is rapidly approaching 150 results in a total facestab when you find that you can only get rid of a certain bunch of items when you go over the limit, forcing you to scrap some good.
However, now that I know to keep an eye on my inventory, I don't have this problem.

Hardcore and Insane could have been put together a little better.
"Everyone and their dog uses Immunity constantly, except for the Geth" doesn't make for challenging gameplay, it just makes for long and dull gunfights. That bit with the Thorian, I ended up having to put those explsoive rounds in my guns so that I could just kill everything by knocking them off the ledges and sending them to their deaths.

I'd complain at the fact that considering that BioWare said they'd be avoiding typical sci fi cliches where humanity have pretty much become the macdaddys of the universe and are fucking everywhere but instead you see a couple of Salarians with the same voice, one or two Krogans (Not including the ones working for Saren) a few Asari, three Elcor and the entire human population of Earth crammed into every available space, but I'd just be being a prick.

Incidentally, I don't see the problem some people seem to have with how slow the lifts in the Citadel and what not go.
The one in the Normandy only takes, what, sixteen seconds, the lift at where I used to work took about seven weeks to move one floor.