View Single Post

Lye is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2005, 01:32 PM       
executioner from shaolin, and clan of the white lotus(which should be re-released by celestial in april.)
they have gordon lui(sp?) the guy from 36th chambers(master killer) and he kicks a ton of ass in it.

other shaw- Flying Guillotine, The Eight-Diagram Pole Fighter, Chinese Super Ninja, Shaolin Mantis, Heroic Ones, Blood Brothers, The Bastard, Anonymous Heroes, The Delinquent, Boxer From Shantung, 5 Fingers of Death, Chinese Boxer, New One Armed Swordsman, Duel For Gold,
Sleeping Fist(which i found at meijers for $5 as presented by the Wu tang clan.) Theres also the Five deadly venoms which everyone says is a classic, but i thought it was really boring. theres like two full hours of story between the frist and last fight, which is way to long to have a story in a kung fu movie.

I like newer kungfu movies, my favorites being Jackie chans "Legend of Drunken Master"or Drunken Master 2, and "Fist of Legend" with Jet Li. also check out 'twin dragons', which was on Spick tv a few weeks ago, spike also played jackie chan's "project A" too. They have a "films of fury" they show on saterdays at 2 that have been pretty good for what iv seen.

I think the best is still the Street fighter with sonny chiba. it has two sequals and a spinoff, but the first one is still the most badass fighting movie ever. Its japanese so its not really kung fu, but whatever.