View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 11:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
My questions to OAO were sincere. I have some gay friends and, in speaking with them, they claim that a man who submits to another man sexually is pretty much gay. I tend to agree.
So you expect me to believe your gay friends think bisexuals are just confused queers, or is it just bisexual men that don't really exist? I've had friends since high school (94-95) that are gay and bisexual, but anytime this sort of topic has come up the consensus has always been that human sexuality is not some sort of binary thing where you either like A or B, but that you can like A, you can like B, or you can like A and B with some degree of preference for one over the other.

"Pretty much gay" could be construed as saying "biseuxals are queer" - and if that's all your gay friends are saying, then yeah, I don't think anyone would say "bisexuals are straight", but the whole, I'm this label, you're that label crap is pretty much rubbish that lost its appeal after we stopped being teenagers anyway.

So, is "What do you want to be gay for anyway?" supposed to be a sincere question? Seems rhetorical to me. I sincerely think you're not being sincere at all. Either that, or you are sincerely deluded. Or, and I know I'm beating this into the ground, you really are a worthless cunt.