View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 04:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i always liked swamper but i havent read her website in forever
There's really no explaining how Swamper manages to capture the heart and imagination so skillfully.

Yesterday or Monday on this thread (circa 60 pages ago, I would guess) I posted an AIM conversation with someone I called "Important Person" or something. The thing was that when I talked to Swamper about the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune as for how it concerned the first month of my friendship with "Important Person", swamper knew Important Person online before I ever knew her in real life. Why? Because Swamper also lurked at another internet forum where Important Person regularly posted back then, and likewise she captured THEIR hearts and imaginations as a professional lurker.

So, yeah, I always feel cheap to name drop her since we've known each other as ONLINE BUDDIES for longer than either of us have known of I-Mockery. But, really, if you had a card like that in your deck (I guess I mean more like in the Black Lotus of Magic: the Gathering sense than a standard 52-card set, since i suck at colloquialisms) you'd tap its mana every chance you got, so shut up.

Oh, and if you want to see a "cute" picture of her, you can't see the best one. The reason why is that I haven't scanned it because it's in a frame on my dresser and the picture features her and my bestest buddy zach and I think two other girls our age and myself. So, if I digitally inserted my other bestest buddy Denise and perhaps stuck Pub in the corner as a weird ironic element, it would be a fairly, perhaps totally, complete picture of my life.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT