View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 12:27 PM       
I'm starting to really hate Facebook.

Not only can you not say anything without being monitored by assorted family members with varying degrees of intention, you also have random high school people ( with whom you never got along in the first place) who are using the opportunity to get some quality cyberstalk in.

And the quizzes! God, the fucking quizzes! Am I the only one on the planet who doesn't give a rat's ass what kitchen utensil I am?!? How many surveys can a person fill out about the last person they texted, how many tattoos they have, how many piercings they have, whether they'd have kids with the last person they kissed, and so on?!?!?

I have two FB accounts and I'm sorely tempted to purge the fuck out of one of them. Family you more or less live with, but damned if I want to continue my subscription to the obnoxious blatherings of a college acquaintence I can barely remember.