View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:33 AM       
HA HA! Man, you fucktards really crack me up!

I never expected to piss you guys off so much, this is even better than I anticipated!

As for the originality remarks, I find than absolutely laughable considering all the rest of you fucktards use the EXACT same insults on a daily basis! Not to mention the amount of repetition of the insults you fucktards do of those same insults. Look into yourselves my sweet ignorant fucktards, I think if you look hard enough you'll find that uncreativity exists within all of you, the only reason you haven't learned that yet, is because all of you are too stupid in figure it out and been stroking each others egos (And cocks) for so long.

Angry? Why the hell would I be angry? I'm getting a big kick out of this! You're the ones still reading and replying to this shit!
This even better than when I convinced a bunch of so called "satanists" to attack a Catholic Chat room!

It doesn't matter how much you tell me I suck at this or what you call me, because ultimately I've had the last laugh, I've got you all to respond exactly how I wanted you to. (and STILL responding)

Come on fucktards, prove to me that jizz hasn't backed up into your brain, and get a clue, admit defeat and stop posting responses to me.

And on that happy note, I expect you all to fail miserably, and continue to be the fucktards you are. I'll be at the Smurfzi thread from now on anticipating your feeble attempts at insulting me, my work here is done. You're right, this isn't even my thread, but what the hell, I'm so fucking good at this I can fight a "war" on two fronts, hell with this kind of competition I could fight a war on every single thread, but unlike the rest of you Bitch Boys I actually have a life and leave the computer every now and then, you fucktards should try it sometime, you might meet that fag of your dreams, besides sodomy is legal now so there's no need for you cunt faces to hide in the closet any longer.

Oh and a message to 187:
THIS is how you piss these fucktards off!

Toodles, fucktards!