View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the thing though. And this is for everyone:

For me, I'd much rather give/receive something cool that I'd actually enjoy rather than a bunch of shit that I'll toss in a drawer or the garbage as soon as I'm done being HILARIOUSLY ZANY. 15-25$, not including shipping, to ship someone a box full of dollar store shit so they can make WACKY faces for the camera and write shitty dialogue for action figures seems like a waste to me, so I sent something that you'll, y'know, have for a while and just happened to be on that wish list.

Accuse me of going against the WHOLE PURPOSE of Christmas gift-giving if ya want, buy I enjoy sending people gifts that they've stated they want or that I think they'll enjoy. I know what a few people are being sent, and there's some really cool stuff in there.

If you guys feel there's a lack of stories this year though, I can take a bunch of pictures of shit on my coffee table and write HILARIOUS accompanying dialogue.

That was very funny. Well done.