View Single Post
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
As far as I remember, they explain it all pretty well in Silent Hill 1, parts of it in 3 too.
oh shit, I guess they did explain it. That kind of pisses me off . That's probably the difference between opinions. I'm not interested in whatever they've concocted to explain the town "It was Alessa, she's psychic!" Hell I don't want anything in the series explained to well. I like that they leave everything disjointed and expect you to put them together.

The games twist is not that big of a surprise. You'd probably have figured it out before it happened even without it being spoiled. What it does is completely change how we see James, everything said and done is thrown into a completely different light. I was 14 when I first played this game which makes it easier to admit I teared up when you walk down that long hallway. You hear how his relationship with Mary was like near the end, James was trapped in a complicated emotional scenario and it did not end well for him. Silent Hill 2 is sadder than it is scary.