View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
I just saw a House episode were they did just that! All lies of course, but I've been told that if I can dream it, I can do it!

Seriously though, I'm talking about Ghost in the Shell type of brain jacking. It's really is amazing what we have done technically with materials outside our body, and we haven't figured out how to harness our bodies potential, but let's just say that we found a way to jack the brain and people were having problems seeing and controlling what everyone else sees and controls. I'm sure there would be a tutorial to tell you that this is an apple and that apple is red, not green. Eventually you brain would recognize those inputs, but that's just the old dogs. The kids would adapt to it by kindergarten.

That is all very speculative, but this is a very speculative subject.