View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 10:00 AM       
I always call him Eeyore. He sounds like Eeyore to me in all the interviews and post-game commentary, or at least he used to before the playoff stuff. Now he's a little more upbeat. But it used to be, "We played badly." ( ) "We just need to play better." ( ) "There's no excuse for how we did." ( )

However, my favorite postgame activity is what I call Question Time With The Fucknuts In The Lobby. They stick Jim Day out at a desk in one of the mezzanines of Nationwide Arena and some goofball deer-in-the-headlights fan (or a drunk fan from one of the affiliated bars) asks a question. The questions are sometimes good but frequently inane ("What's a hat trick?" "What's an enforcer?") and usually good for a laugh.