View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Yeah, but I gotta defend Sony (and Nintendo I guess) here in that at least with their systems, you get the whole package for what you pay for. The 360 most definitely comes out as the more expensive console by far if you want to get the best performance out of it. Even the most expensive model of the 360 doesn't come with some things that the PS3 and the Wii's cheapest options do, namely an internal wi-fi adapter and in the PS3's case a Blu-Ray drive (and full backwards compatibility, at least for a little while.) The 360's wi-fi adapter costs fucking $99.99 new. If you buy an Elite console (and you should!), that's $500 dollars alone, and if you want wireless controllers with rechargable battery packs, that's another $60 right there. Even the cheapest PS3 comes with those things off the bat.
i don't have this problem cause i plugged my 360 right into the network router ;( also i don't give a fug about hd-dvd/blu-ray cause i don't have an hdtv

that is a really retarded price to pay just for a wifi adapter though, some third party should come up w/ a cheaper alternative